Greetings to Readers

Welcome to my blog! All of these are my creations inspired by my thoughts, experiences in everyday life and other writers. I feel happy every time the number of visitors viewing my blog increased, well, who doesn't? You are free to leave your opinions and comments if you want. Enjoy your stay :)

August 18, 2011

My Teacher, My Hero

Teachers are significant part and have an influencing role in the life of every student. Teachers mold their students in the process and to shape their future. They show us the right path and groom us to become a better citizen and a better person. They teach us to face the most difficult challenges of life and get through them. What we learn from our teachers will remain with us, and throughout our life. However, very often, we fail to show our appreciation and gratitude for their altruistic devotion. Teachers do need encourage and support from the community to feel that their efforts are being recognized. To serve the purpose, Teacher’s day is celebrated to pay tribute to teachers, who have dedicated a considerable part of their life to impart moral and academic knowledge to their students. By having a celebration for Teacher’s day, students convey the message that they care for their teachers, just as they do and thanked them for providing their invaluable guidance. Through celebrating occasions like this, it gives them an opportunity to come closer to each other and have a strong bonding – a healthy interaction between students and teachers.

3 comments:

donmoda said...

aubrey, so good of you to be appreciative of school teachers. my wife is one, so this post rather means a lot to me. they do deserve honor and our gratitude.

donmoda said...

aubrey, this is so nice and kind of you to give the teachers their due honor through this blog. my wife is a teacher so i can truly appreciate this. they do deserve tribute and our gratitude.
your blogs are proof that your teachers have done their jobs - and so well.
thanks for sharing this post.

Unknown said...

Yeah, teachers are life savers. Without them, one would not get proper education. Teachers are not annoying, they're awesome! :))

Hi, I am Caryl from I <3 Books. I followed you. MInd following back? :)