Greetings to Readers

Welcome to my blog! All of these are my creations inspired by my thoughts, experiences in everyday life and other writers. I feel happy every time the number of visitors viewing my blog increased, well, who doesn't? You are free to leave your opinions and comments if you want. Enjoy your stay :)

May 10, 2009

Attitude: Part of being a Migrant

If you were one of the migrants, we should understand their social culture, traditions, beliefs and manners. We need to join and be part of their gatherings. We also need to be modest in manner and clothing. We also need to maintain a respectful attitude and behavior. Be prepared to shake hands frequently. When you enter and depart a room, shake hands with everyone, but do so gently. And always remember that you are representing your country and should therefore project a good image for it.

No comments: