Greetings to Readers

Welcome to my blog! All of these are my creations inspired by my thoughts, experiences in everyday life and other writers. I feel happy every time the number of visitors viewing my blog increased, well, who doesn't? You are free to leave your opinions and comments if you want. Enjoy your stay :)

May 10, 2009

Obedience

Obedience is not about just being subservient. An obedient heart follows with love and respect. It is not afraid of anything but is willing to go beyond hedges to know how else she or he can follow the master. An obedient heart is ready to endure the consequences and circumstances of her or his obedience. In any state of life, there will always be difficulties, but our endurance to all that our obedience entails will sustain us all the way. An obedient heart thirsts for God. When we are thirsty, our senses long for what will satisfy our thirst. It is like a longing within which if we do not satiate will result in death...

No comments: