Greetings to Readers

Welcome to my blog! All of these are my creations inspired by my thoughts, experiences in everyday life and other writers. I feel happy every time the number of visitors viewing my blog increased, well, who doesn't? You are free to leave your opinions and comments if you want. Enjoy your stay :)

May 10, 2009

Songs of the Pines


I like sitting alone when the moon is shining
And there are two pines standing before the veranda
A breeze comes from the southwest,
Creeping into the branches and leaves.
Under the brilliant moon at midnight
It whistles a cool distant music,
Like rustling rains in empty mountains
And there serene harp-strings in the fall.
On first hearing them, the heart of summer is washed away;
And this suffocating boredom comes to an end.
So I keep awake the whole night,
Both the heart and the body becoming clear.
Along the south street coaches and horses are stirring,
Who knows that under the roof trees of this place
The ears are full, but not with noise.

No comments: